Date(s) - 29/11/2016 - 02/12/2016
10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Marina Bay Sands
Categories No Categories
Admission is restricted to business and trade professionals only. General public and minors aged 16 and below will not be allowed admission.
To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days or at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on show days (29 Nov – 2 Dec 2016) with your business card.
Visitor badges are non-transferable. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
Taking place every second year, OSEA is Asia’s best known Oil & Gas event. The 21st edition is from 29 November – 2 December 2016 in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
With a comprehensive showcase of oil & gas exploration and production innovations, OSEA continuously attracts international participation, further enhancing its reputation as the ideal platform to meet new buyers and partners.
Key focus areas at OSEA2016 include;
- Digital Oil Field
- Engineering, Construction, Maintenance & Repair
- Housing, Health, Safety & Environment
- Marine Equipment & Services
- Process Automation, Instrumentation & Control Technology
- Transportation, Pipelines & Storage
In line with the industry trends, OSEA2016 International Conference will seek to present the following trends and case studies through more interactive sessions:
- Deepwater Exploration & Production
- Optimising New and Unconventional Hydrocarbon Assets
- Commercial Opportunities in Shale Gas, FPSO and FLNG
- Process Safety and HSE
- Asset Integrity Maintenance and New Techniques
- Terminal, Bunkering, Tank Farms and other Downstream Opportunities
- Digital Oil Fields, Communication, Cyber Security and Disaster Management
You can be sure of witnessing more country-focus sessions highlighting the opportunities for investors and technology providers at OSEA2016 International Conference, in addition to the six featured at the 2014 version of the event.
We look forward to providing you with more updates.